Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

My Appointment iview throwing java.lang.Nullpointer exeception

Hi All,

I am trying to integrate MS Outlook calender using the webdav transports and followed the sap document for all configurations. Whenever i am launching My apppointments iview under the Collaboration Demo pcd path, iview appears with a java.lang.Nullpointer execption at the top. I have provided the correct mail server, correct http port, correct virtual repository for Calendar. Correctly uploaded the custom form "IPM.Appointment.SAP" , correctly created the WDAVXchg transport and actvated the Calendar repository using this transport, did user mapping properly still no results. Form the logs i got this message as below

GWUtils:formatMessage java.lang.NullPointerException

Send to email link is working perfectly fine and i am able to send emails, only issue is i am not able to see My appointments as well as not able to create new appointments from portal. When try ti create new Appointment i get following error message " com.sapportals.wdf.WdfException "

Has anyone encountered such issues and resolved those. We are on EP7.01 EHP1 SP08; Appreciate if you can share the solution approach even a slight pointer in right direction would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question