Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interaction Record History & Notes History

former_member221838
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All -

I have a question regarding the Interaction Record history & Notes History assignment blocks in the IR Work Center Page.

The IR Work Center page has an assigment block to list the recent interaction records and notes history. However, this component lists only the last few interaction records and their corresponding notes history. (Like the last 4).

Is it possible to increase this number through configuration? Or does it need to be an enhancement to the notes history and interaction history components?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Yes, it is possible to increase the number of interaction records that are being displayed.

The code that is limiting the number of interaction records to 4 is present in the Custom Controller ICCMP_BT_IRHIST/CuCoIRHist. The code is present in the method GET_LAST_INTERACTIONS of the implementation class of the custom controller.

The below code results in only a few Interaction Records based on the confirmed partner;

TRY.

CREATE OBJECT lr_query_service.

CATCH cx_crm_unsupported_object.

me->typed_context->btordercusthist->clear_collection( ).

RETURN.

ENDTRY.

lr_query_service->set_query_parameters( it_parameters = lt_parameter ).

lr_queryres_col = lr_query_service->get_query_result( ).

If all the Interaction Records are to be fetched from the database, then the search query 'BTQuery1O' needs to be executed. The parameters for partner number and object_type are to be passed.

Once, result query is obtained, the same collection can be set to the context node BTORDERCUSTHIST of this custom controller.

Finally, the code to limit the number of Interaction records to 4 which is given below needs to be commented;

* restrict to 4 result entities

lr_bo = lr_queryres_col->find( iv_index = 5 ).

WHILE lr_bo IS BOUND.

lr_queryres_col->remove( iv_bo = lr_bo ).

ENDWHILE.

Regards,

Jekin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing with the same problem. If the standard interaction history shows just 4 rows, where in SAP CRM can I find the whole interaction history? For sure there must be some report? If anybody know where, please tell me.

Regards, Boštjan

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, Bostjan.

BTQueryBusAct query object will serve your needs.

Take a look at CL_ICCMP_BT_CUCOIRHIST->GET_LAST_INTERACTIONS to know how to easy use it (class cl_crm_contact_query; variable lr_query_service).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrei,

CL_ICCMP_BT_CUCOIRHIST->GET_LAST_INTERACTIONS just returns 4 entries there is no place where we get the list of all records, i tried all option but it didn't work for me.

Am I anything missing? Please help. Thanks!

Regards,

Priya

former_member187490
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

Starting with CRM 7.0, SAP introduced a new IMG configuration actiity "Define Interaction History Profiles" that allows you to specify the number of records, the type of records (i.e., transaction type), the time frame (e.g. 30 days), and so on. Very cool stuff. But unfortunately not available in older CRM versions before CRM 7.0.

Regards,

John

former_member221838
Participant
0 Kudos

John -

Thanks.

I found the configuration node (SPRO-> IC Web Client -> Master Data -> Define IR Histroy Profiles) you mentioned and made the necessary configurations. I assigned the profile to the business role as well.

I have not been able to see the results in the Web UI because I am missing some other permissions to be able to change the number of rows being displayed on the Web UI for that component. Once, I get it, I will reconfirm how it works.

Regards,

Edited by: Nikhil on Jun 15, 2011 12:17 AM

former_member221838
Participant
0 Kudos

John -

Not working. I must be missing something.

1. I have set up the profile using SPRO -> CRM -> IC WebClient -> Master Data -> Define Interactn History Profiles

2. In this profile, I specified 20 records, 30 days. I also included transaction types Z010, 010 to be displayed.

3. Assigned this profile to my business role (IC_UTIL_REGUL) under the profile name INTERACTION_HISTORY

I log in. Identify the account. Click on the Interaction Record Work Center. This opens up the Interaction Record Page.

The component ICCMP_BT_IRHIST, view ICCMP_BT_IRHIST/InrLastHist displays just the last 4 interactions.

Not the 20 mentioned in the customization. Is this customization supposed to control this ICCMP_BT_IRHIST component?

Am I missing something here?

Regards,

Edited by: Nikhil on Jun 15, 2011 3:29 PM

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, Nikhil.

Interaction history profile only affects Last Ineractions list on Account Identification screen (its name is ICCMP_BT_IRHIST/LastInteractions). It reads profile and its settings in method CL_ICCMP_BT_LASTINTERACTI_IMPL->GET_LAST_INTERACTIONS and applies them there.

There is another Last Interaction list is available on Interaction Record screen (ICCMP_BT_IRHIST/InrLastHist). But the restriction to 4 entries is hardcoded there.

You can enhance customer contorller of the component ICCMP_BT_IRHIST/CuCoIRHist. Enhance class CL_ICCMP_BT_CUCOIRHIST_IMPL and its method GET_LAST_INTERACTIONS. This is how system restrict entries:

* restrict to 4 result entities
 WHILE lr_bo IS BOUND.
   lr_queryres_col->remove( iv_bo = lr_bo ).
 ENDWHILE.
 gr_bol_col = lr_queryres_col->get_copy( ).

former_member221838
Participant
0 Kudos

Andrey -

Thanks. Just what I suspected. I would like to use the Last Interaction view which uses the profile.

So, I have to now find a way to change the component (ICCMP_BT_IRHIST) to use that view (ICCMP_BT_IRHIST/LastInteraction) instead of what it is using (ICCMP_BT_IRHIST/InrLastHist).

Thanks for the information. I have awarded points.

Edited by: Nikhil on Jun 19, 2011 10:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi'

I do not know if you can help me with another question regarding the History Profile - I hope so

I confirm an Account AND a Contact Person in the Interaction Centre.

In the "Last Interactions" I want a list of Interactions with the Contact Person (not the Account).

In the History Profil I have changed "BP Type" to "PRSN Contact Person" instead of "ACCT Confirmed Account".

But nothing changes at the Account Identification screen. I still see the Last Interactions for the confirmed Account

Can you help me?

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Lone Würtz