cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC Project Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear BPC Experts,

I recently started by BPC training & is about to finish the same in next week. Now before I start taking interview calls, I want to know how BPC project are structured.

1 u2013 What kind of different people are involved in the project i.e composition of BPC team?

2 u2013 What are the different steps involved in BPC project (with more focus on the initial steps).

3 u2013 What is the average duration of the project? I know it depends on the companyu2019s size. But a average time will help me to plan for relocation.

Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

1 u2013 What kind of different people are involved in the project i.e composition of BPC team?

The team can involve anyone as the reports are seen by top level managers also and the end-users as well. There will be technical (technical issues) and functional (implementation) consultants who will do look into their respective areas.

2 u2013 What are the different steps involved in BPC project (with more focus on the initial steps).

As you are already undergone the training you can understand that steps could be import of master or transactional data, creation of dimensions, properties, inputschedules, reports, logics and likes.

3 u2013 What is the average duration of the project? I know it depends on the companyu2019s size. But a average time will help me to plan for relocation.

The size depends upon the type of project. Incase of support it might last for years (1-3, 5 etc.) and incase of implementation it might be for months also which depends upon company and client's requriements.

Hope this answers your question.

Rgds,

Poonam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poonam,

Thanks you very much for your reply. The project structure is very clear to me now.

Regards,

Rahul