cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to update a Command node on just the First Page?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am attempting to add a line count with a value on the condition tab of a Command node but it keeps also applying the same change to the same Command node on the NEXT page. I want to add the linecount to the subsequent Command node but with a different value. Is it possible to only make changes to the command node on one page without also changing the command node on another page. I tried the settings under 'And additional event' Only on first page etc but it didn't make any difference

The Command node is located in the Main window within a Table node just before the footer.

Regards

Mike Spear.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Thanks for taking the trouble to reply.

I find which ever conditions I set on the command node on first page also appear on command node of next page.

I'm using the command node to throw to a new page depending on a linecount. Because the main window on the next page is longer than the main window on the first page the linecount is a larger number.

Best Regards

Mike.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you tried putting the condition : SFSY-FORMPAGE = 1, in the conditions tab?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Thanks SAP_WIZ I used your suggestion. It works fine now.

Points awarded.

Regards

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

make use of the conditions tab of that command node. Code your page1 condition and all will be fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have added command node to main window, it would be reflected to other pages.We do have option in conditions tab , to restrict it to 1st page.I am not sure why is it not working in your case.

What are you trying to do with this command node?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think it is possible since whatever changes made to the main window of first page will reflect in the second page also.