presently the status of notification is OSNO ATCO

Now i want to close this notification but system not allowing to close

tell me what are the step needed before closing notification

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the error message you are getting? If all tasks are completed, you can close the notification provided there is no user defiend status profile assigned to notification and some settings are done to prvent closing notification at a particular status. Only your error message can expplain.

Thanks,

Ram

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

thank you for the response

Following is the mesage getting

Stat:INIT

descr:MESSAGE PREPARED

infl:Disallowed

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a user status profile assigned to your notification and closing notification is not allowed if the notification has status INIT. At notification header level - next to Status - there will be two boxes - first one is for system status of the notification - second box is for user status of the notification if any.click on pencil icon next to user status and step up the status and then close the notification.

Thanks,

Ram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the error message you are getting? what type of notification ? If all tasks are completed, you can close the notification provided there is no user defiend status profile assigned to notification and some settings are done to prvent closing notification at a particular status. Only your error message can expplain.

Thanks,

Ram