cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass Idocs to SAP Java CE 7.1 from CRM ABAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had a consultant build a Java application in CE 7.1 where an Idoc is passed to a Jco Listener program on the SAP Java AS server. Which in turn is somehow picked up by another Java EJB application. I believed he used the document at this link to come up with the whole process. "http://nwadave.com/NwadExplorer/data/SAPDoc/ProcessingIDocsWithTheSAPJavaConnector.doc".

My problem is now I am trying to build another EJB application to take another Idoc type, using the same process(architect), but the Idocs keep flowing to the existing EJB applications. I have noticed that there is nothing in the Jco Listener program that sends the Idoc to the EJB application, or nothing in the EJB that references the Jco Listener.

My questions are: is this process (architect) the correct way to accomplish this or was the consultant just lucky and this work only because their was a single EJB application to do this kind of work on the server? If not is there a better way to accomplish this for multiple EJB applications.

I would even consider changing the whole architect to not use Idocs if there is a way to call a specific Java EJB application method from an ABAP RFC, any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if more information on this is needed, I would gladly provide it.

Thank

Terry Neve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Terry,

I am trying to do the same thing which you mentioned in the 1st Parah and need some help.

The doc link you posted does not exist. Can you repost?

I have a EJB ( MDB ) deployed in CE 7.1 and I am sending an Idoc from ECC to CE 7.1 .

WHat I plan to do is have an Idoc listener ( for a 3rd party system installed on CE 7,1) pick up this Idoc..

The Idoc is supposed to trigger the bean.

But I have been failing to send the idoc over from ECC, getting error, in SM58 , I see errors like: Bean ABAP4_call_transaction does not exist, bean idoc_inbound_asynchornous does not exist etc.

I want to know how to do this and how to register the JRA etc. so that the Idoc gets sent from ECC to CE 7.1 and triggers the bean.

Any help is appreciated, hopefully the document you mentioned which describes the process is available ?

Thanks in advance.