cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EREC - Could not determine recipients for message type HRMD_B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear EREC Masters ,

We have got an error message ,while running program for creating candidate for E Recruitment.

I::000

I::000

Candidate 50570305 does not exist

Could not determine recipients for message type HRMD_BThis is the error message when i execute the program "RCF_CREATE_USER".

we were using this program to create the CP,NA,BP objects for the employee to enable him apply for a internal job posting.

What might be the probable reason for this issue.Can i have your inputs in this.

Regards,

Pullela.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Pullela,

Do you use an integrated system (HR and E-Rec running in the same system)? As there it is not adviced to use this report.

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Yes ,We have EREC integrated.We have deleted the Su01 users for those ,this error is coming .

Created the objects for them successfully.I am not sure ,how precisive is this method but it has worked out well.

Thanks all for your responses.

Best Regards,

Pullela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would recommend to view the e-Recruitment Data model and please make yourself familiar with relationship, if you have activated BADI CONV_HR_DATA_TO_EREC then you do not need to run HRALXSYNC or RCF_CREATE_USER BADI will enable all the required relationship.

http://nicx.co.uk/attachments/File/Data%20Model%20&%20Infotypes.pdf

Thanks & Regards

Ravi Sabba

Certified SAP Talent Management Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Many thanks for the reply!

Can i see , the BADi :CONV_HR_DATA_TO_EREC is implemented in our system.

I would like to bring one more thing to your notice.I have my DEV,QTY...Automatically creating the CP,BP,NA objects as the persons employee IDs gets generated.What could be the reason that in my PRD system that is not happening.

Best Regards,

Pullela yuvaraju.

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Pullela,

Please check the candidate object 50570305 in HRP1001 and HRP5102 and might be doesn't

exist in both - only in HRP1000. So no CP/BP/US assignments are created and no candidate object is created in HRP5102. Therefore, you get this error in SLG1. Could you please run report HRALXSYNC for this employee to see if the objects are created?

If this candidate does not exist any more in your system, May be you can delete the record from HRP1001. For more information on this issue, please refer to the note 997181.

Best Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please configure the ALE settings.

System is trying to ALE across your E-recruitment information but unable to do it.