cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields displayed in Total row

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have copied standard form PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM and created a custom form. I have created a new table and binded to a incoming table data. I am using the data from table IT_TRAVEL_FLAT_RATES_1_AMT. Once the data binding is done, The values are getting displayed correctly and the total row is also getting displayed automatically. The problem is the sum row has data in all the fields, for eg, in the below output, i donot want the date and field1 to be appear in the sum row. Could anyone help pls.

date field1 field2 field3

01/01 10 test 10

01/01 20 sdff 20

-

-

01/01 0 sum of fields 30

Thanks

Subha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subha,

Just delete the other fields from the some row and instead of other fields create one field of total length of them:

suppose you have fields: F1, F2, F3, SUM in your sum row then remove F1, F2 and F3 and create just one field F of width equal to total of all the three fields.

Or instead of doing it you can remove binding of all fields other than the sum in the sum row. By doing this it will not show any value.

Regards,

Vaibhav

0 Kudos

Thanks Vibhav.

But this issue is solved now, the summation and fields in sum row are handled in the events with scripts. I used the same script for sum field as in standard report and it worked.