Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the sender of the e-mail in output messages

former_member211575
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have some output messages wich are send for e-mail (type 5 -external send)

For default the sender is the e-mail wich is in SU01D for the user wich process the document.

How can I change that?

There are any exit?

Thanks

Dora

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard SAP the sender's email is the email of the user ID that is processing the document. It may be possible to change the sender's email to something different, but this would require a custom output processing program (copy of a standard one with changes). You might want to think twice if it'd be worth it in a long run. I'm not aware of any user exits to do that.

This has been discussed in ABAP forum before. Google it, here is just one of the first examples:

We handled this differently by creating a special user ID that was used to create the documents. We assigned a 'generic' email to that user ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It can be done, you need to write logic in output program, ask your abaper towrite logic as below

fill address key --> necessary for emails

DATA: WA_USR21 LIKE LINE OF USR21.

SELECT SINGLE * FROM USR21

INTO WA_USR21 WHERE BNAME = SY-UNAME.

ADDR_KEY-ADDRNUMBER = WA_USR21-ADDRNUMBER. "VBDKA-ADRNR.

ADDR_KEY-PERSNUMBER = WA_USR21-PERSNUMBER. "VBDKA-ADRNP.

ADDR_KEY-ADDR_TYPE = VBDKA-ADDRESS_TYPE. "VBDKA-ADDRESS_TYPE.

former_member211575
Participant
0 Kudos

But with that developement wich is the e-mail that will be like the sender?

Former Member
0 Kudos

System checks user ID and gets address number , from address number gets email id and send email to user who save the document. check with abaper for this development, he might need some inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

System checks user ID and gets address number , from address number gets email id and send email to user who save the document. check with abaper for this development, he might need some inputs.

former_member211575
Participant
0 Kudos

But I don't want that e-mail, I want a fix e-mail like ' AAA at BBBB.ZZ'

This is possible? fix an e-mail for the sender?