cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating APD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have problems creating the APD, am getting the error message mentioned below while activating the APD.

The APD uses a query output as a data source and application server as the data target.

Error message is as follows:

"The technical field name KYF_0001 for field 4GIEM34ATXX4FN5L9UK4LZ797 may only appear once per input or output structure

Message no. RSAN_WB010

Diagnosis

Technical key for message: CX_RSAN_SVC_CHECK_ANALYSIS_N=>NODE_FIELDNAME_NOT_U

Procedure

If you require further assistance, look for a SAP Note containing the key words CX_RSAN_SVC_CHECK_ANALYSIS_N=>NODE_FIELDNAME_NOT_U or RSAN_WB010.".

Searched the relevant sap notes..but still couldn't find anything relevant. All the relevant sap notes are about the query output being large.

I am aware of the restrictions while we use Query as data source...that is 2 structures..made modifications still didn't work.

Cheers

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This forum could help u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bilvanth,

Thanks for the quick response, I had already referred that thread..I was trying to follow that but was not in a position to do that.

Could you please help me how exactly it can be done. In the APD for query as datasource..

We are directly selecting the query..so there is no question of editing...please correct me if i am wrong..how can we do what has been specified in the thread which you have referred me.,

"In the APD structure,u have to assign the tech name of the key Figure which is there in the Query Designer to the Key figure in the APD".

Please explain in detail.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the APD structure,u have to assign the tech name of the key Figure which is there in the Query Designer to the Key figure in the APD" - this step means that

we have query with 5 char and 10 keyfigures as source for APD.

we need to have 5 char and only 5 keyfigures in application server (flat file).

we will have Query as source,hide columns as transformation and application server as target.

source -> we give only the query name.

transformation(hide columns) -> In field selection table we will select the required fields .their we will see technical names for all the query key figures (this is want he is explaining in that forum) ...in this step we filter out few keyfigures.

I think in Ur scenario ...u are mapping same key figure in query to 2 application server keyfigures.

check the field name in field selection tab.