Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender sFTP Adapter - SSH Key

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a small doubt regarding Sender sFTP Adapter. This is what we have done to connect with one of Vendor

1. Basis created a SSH key in NWA for Vendor and sent to them.

2. They linked the SSH key with user name and asked me to use the same.

3. We got the firewalls openepd b/w PI and Vendor

4. I provided the same detail in sFTP adapter, but I am not able to connect,

I am getting below error:

Error: Cannot connect to SFTP server. Host=########, port=22, username=#####. Private key store=########, private key alias=piPKCS12. Timeout=300000 msecs. Absolute home directory=.: KeyStoreException in Method: getPrivateKey( KeyStore, String, String ). The requested keystore type is not available in the default provider package or any of the other provider packages that were searched. (Software version: 3.0.14.2)

Please provide your inputs.

Regards,

Sachin Dhingra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The first thing you have to do is use the same userid and the pwd and try to connect to the vendor system from your application layer and see if this is connecting or not. If there is a problem in connection then there are few steps that you have to follow. Below are the steps you need to follow:

1. Open the port from your Vendor side as well as open the port from your XI system(there might be two ports)

2. Generate the key of your vendor system and one you started login to the system then it will ask to instal the key , so acept it.

the IS people can help you out over here.

3. Try to push the one dummy file in that location manually using the command in application layer.

4. check the authorization in the target directory and try to provide the proper authorization,, 777 is used for full authorization.

5. use the same useid and the pwd and then try from your xi system processign a dummy file.

hope this helps.

cheers,

jay