cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UCBATCH10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using UCBATCH10 for scheduling of tasks in the task group (we have activated Multi period consolidation).

The problem is when we run a task group with UCBATCH10, the tasks inside the task group are getting locked.

As per my understanding system is taking the default value as "Update". but we need to execute them with "Update without blocking" option.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks

Kamal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

former_member640978
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

In order to solve your issue, please read OSS note Note 1392409 - Taskgroup run without blocking via UCBATCH11 is not possible. Depending on the release level of SEM-BCS it is possible to realize your requirement.

This note is irrelevant for any releases higher than SEM-BW 603 because the blocking flag is part of the delivered release already but it is necessary to activate business function FIN_ACC_GC_TAXRATECHG in order to get the functionality enabled (IMPORTANT: By activation of this business function you activate more new SEM-BCS relevant functionality).

Best regards,

Frans Bast

dan_sullivan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Although I've not used UCBATCH10, I have used UCBATCH00 and UCBATCH01.

It may be helpful for us to understand why you are using the program as opposed to executing the task group in the monitor.