Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport of Objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to transport an ECC- XI - MDM scenario

This was done by downloading SAP XI Content. The proxy code is in ECC. So when I transport, the XI content, can I include the proxy code in ECC also.

How do I go about this?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to create trasport request in ECC to trasport code to other environment, so pls ask Ecc team to do the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You guys,

I have one more doubt. Like I said, this scenarios is ECC-XI-SRM. The XI content has been downloaded into the XI system directly from the marketp place. So like wise, the ECC content should have been downloaded directly to ECC from market place, right? I mean the PROXY code and all that. So for a scenario, we need to have two or three downloads friom the market place.

Is that how it works?

Regards

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think they have downloaded ABAP Proxy code from Market place,manually ABAPer has to write the code by refering Data type structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First step is if its the standard component you have downloaded from service market place then you have to get it imported in the integration repository of your new server. The SAP components are not transported.

Then you will have to arrange for the proxy objects and any associated components in a separate transport from your ECC DEV box to the target servers using a CTS which will go into the target server and get your objects activated using the ESR connection

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The ECC and XI transport have to be done seperately. The standard content that you downloaded needs tobe transported in XI. The proxy code in ECC has to be transported seperately in that system.

Regards