Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

physical samples or reserve sampples

Dear All,

My requirement is that for a material when a inspection lot generated sample size should be 10 and pysical samples to be created as 50 and this samples are stored for future use till exipry for example if a market complaint comes for this batch then they will analyse this physical/reserve samples. Now when the UD is done for the inspection lot these two should be substracted from inspection lot qty means suppose inspection lot qty is 100 then UD to be done for 1000-(10+50) = 940.

Now I know sample size can be configured with sampling procedure with fixed sample size as 10. But how to configue this physical samples qty. kindly guide me how to map this. is this can be mapped through sample drawing procedure ?

then kindly tell me how to do.

Hi, Vinamrath

Follow the customizing path

SPRO->Quality Management->Maintain Settings at Plant Level->For you plant got to details->Inspection lot Completion---> Enter your storage location at Stor.loc. for reserves

By doing this system will put the reserved storage location at QA11.

Now to get the quantity value for reserved sample size to come at Reserved automatic. I need to check and come back to you, as as per best of my understanding it wont come automatic there.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question