Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

physical samples or reserve sampples

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My requirement is that for a material when a inspection lot generated sample size should be 10 and pysical samples to be created as 50 and this samples are stored for future use till exipry for example if a market complaint comes for this batch then they will analyse this physical/reserve samples. Now when the UD is done for the inspection lot these two should be substracted from inspection lot qty means suppose inspection lot qty is 100 then UD to be done for 1000-(10+50) = 940.

Now I know sample size can be configured with sampling procedure with fixed sample size as 10. But how to configue this physical samples qty. kindly guide me how to map this. is this can be mapped through sample drawing procedure ?

then kindly tell me how to do.

thanks

vinamrath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Yes, you have already answered ur question in the end.

It can be easily met by SDP (Sample Drawing Procedure)

Create one SDP (T code QPV2), in SDP there is be sample type "3" for Reserved Samples. Got to that Tab and assign the sample size 50 here.

Assign ur SDP to ur inspection plan (QP01/QP02) Here you need to assign the inspection point 200 - physical sample.

Then rest you know, assign sampling procedure at MIC level defined the sample size 10 to it.

Try with fresh inspection lot. You will meet the requirement.

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

Thanks for your reply. I have done as u told and it is working fine. Now I have some issue during UD. now during UD after entering the UD code and in the inspection lot stock tab page reserve samples qty is not coming automatically. Is this needs to be entered manually or is there any way so that system proposes the reserve samples qty automatcally and also there is a field storage location adjacent to these reserve samples qty. there a newly created storage location should come automatically because we store all reserve samples in one storage location. what settings needs to be done.

Kindly guide me on ths.

Thanks

Vinamrath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Vinamrath

Follow the customizing path

SPRO->Quality Management->Maintain Settings at Plant Level->For you plant got to details->Inspection lot Completion---> Enter your storage location at Stor.loc. for reserves

By doing this system will put the reserved storage location at QA11.

Now to get the quantity value for reserved sample size to come at Reserved automatic. I need to check and come back to you, as as per best of my understanding it wont come automatic there.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (0)