cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supress Multiple Values of a KF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a doing a info set between a Info object with multiple Navigational Attributes and Cube.

Developing a query in rows I am using Chars from the Info Object & Cube and in columns I am using KFu2019s from Cube

Info Object is compoundedu2026

(One record in Cube will have multiple records in master data of info object as it is compounded)

So when I executed the queryu2026..

As there are multiple records of master data for on transaction recordu2026I ma getting the same KF values repeted for all the rowsu2026.is there any way I can hide/suppress the repeted KF so that only first record should be displayed with KF value

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think that is possible. What you can do is restrict the Result by applying Expception aggregation, so that the repeated values are not added up.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member209702
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In InfoSet join the InfoObject and Cube with the compounded characteristic as well.

If the compounded characteristic is not present in the cube to join it in infoset then try filtering the query with some costant value for this compounded characteristic so that you will get single record in the report.

Regards,

Geetanjali

Former Member
0 Kudos

See if you can put a filter/restriction on the infoobject compounded to the MD object. In the example given above, put a filter on controlling area with the relevant value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Join Infocube and Infoobject with that Compounded Infoobject as well.

for ex if you the Cost Center is your Infoobject and Controlling Area is the compounded infoobject.

Then you have to join Controlling Area from Cost Center Infoobject with Controlling Area present in your Cube.

This should solve your problem... Please check...

--- Thanks...