cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving Process for Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have this new client. Archiving was previously working & has suddenly stopped. Logs are also unavailable as they have been erased.

We just have a list of Batch Jobs which contain the following Programs.

1. RSARDISP - The Scheduling Job

2. S3VBAKWRS - Archiving Program (Input or output error in archive file /oracle/STP/ixos/exchange/RSD04210.220142.BATCHBA)

3. RSARCH_STORE_FILE

We need to run these batch jobs, in order to find out where the error is occurring.

We can see the old already archived documents, by ckicking on Enviorment -> Display Originals on VA02 screen

Questions:

1 What is the sequence in which we need to run these programs?

2.Is this the entire list of steps in order to enable archiving for Sales Orders

3.I am not sure if SARA is being used to schedule, or is it just these Batch Jobs with the programs. How can I know the exact process that was employed previously

Any assistance is Appreciated

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you don't have any documentation, I suppose that you are using the object SD_VBAK, and your client is using SARA. Check these points:

- The settings for the auth.objects are in tcode AOBJ. See the reports for preprocessing, archiving and deletion. You must mantain selection variants to call them with SARA.

- See mantain networks graphic. You must archive and delete all documents in the flow before to archive SO.

- See the settings in tcode VORA (customizing tcodes) where you do the settings for residence time (Number of days which must elapse in order to archive the sales document).

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo