cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

communication channel problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an interface that take two files from R/3 server. The thing is that have diferents names. I create the desing and the configuration for one file but for the other I create a new communication channel but not a desing and when I use the wizzard in the configuration the wizzar don't let me choose the new sender communication channel that I create. Only let me choose the comunication channel for the first file. The system question me if I want to reuse the other sender commmunication.

To use the sender communication that I create I need to create a new desing? or I can tell to the same sender what is the two names of the files?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i> I can tell to the same sender what is the two names of the files?</i>

>>>You can use the same communication channel for the more than one file. with the help of FIle name as .

Is your message structure 2 files are same ?

But you if you use same sender communication channel for more than one Sender Interface, it will confused in the runtime to determine which interface/file has been triggered.

Regards,

moorthy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stefan,

Thanks, but I don't use the transport protocol File System (NFS). I use File transfer protocol (FTP).

You know other way?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

maybe you can create two CC and two sender agreements

/wojtek

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> or I can tell to the same

> sender what is the two names of the files?

Yes, you can add several file names to a sender file adapter.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3c/b4a6490a08cd41a8c91759c3d2f401/frameset.htm

Regards

Stefan