Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Doc saved w/out mandatory Condition

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

D/ friends,

In the price procd, I've made a condition type as "Required". The condition is statistics but it is required by the client. I wanted that without entering the value of that condition type, document should not be saved. But on testing I was able to save the document w/out entering that condition. Although system showed a message "Pricing error: Mandatory condition Z514 is missing. Message no. V1801. Diagnosis: The obligatory condition Z514 does not exist". On saving this message come "Document 25000002 has been saved (pricing error). Message no. VF071".

When I've made condition as Required in the pricing procedure, then why system is saving the document w/out that condition?

Pls advice how to resolve this issue. Note that I don't want to use Incompletion Log as far as possible.

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think document will save but not post to accounting as missing price condition.Its standard behaviuor, if you dont want you need to develop customized logic in user exit not to save document.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in OVA2 whether you have maintained the incompletion log for pricing which should be

VBAP::PRSOK:::Pricing:::PKON

and assigned this procedure to your item category in VOV7

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

My issue is little bit greater. I want that condition as Statistic and Mandatory in Bill Doc typ JEX and there is no incompletion log for bill doc. So pls advice how to make bill doc not able to save w/out that condition?

Thanks a lot.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no incompletion log for billing. Ideally, it should have been in sale order from where, the condition type will be fetched.

I believe yours is an STO process. Hence, add this logic to your copy control VTFL in the routine assigned to field Data:VBRK/VBRP

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi