cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment of Technical Object to task list operation-Inspection Rounds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

For inspection rounds we need to have the technical objects in operation level. We searched about it and with EHP4 SAP provides a solution that can be accessed also via link http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/48/689d3dd2613c87e10000000a42189c/content.htm

Here also it is mentioned in the process flow that " You enter a functional location or equipment in a task list at the operation level." We are checking from the task list but we couldn't see how to assign technical object to the task list in operation level. Do we need to activate some BADIs or do we need to do specific configuration for inspection rounds functionality in SAP: (By the way our system package level is 4)

Any idea will be apprecialted.

thanks and regards

Mehmet

Edited by: Mehmet Ergul on Jun 14, 2011 12:31 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Please check with transaction SFW5 "Enterprise business function" : LOG_EAM_CI_3 is active in your system.

2.Then go to SPRO ->Maintenance and Service Orders ->Define Notification and Order Integration-> Ehancement Object List -> Select Assignement of operations to all object list entries active (3)

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mehmet,

I have the same problem, Do u reached any solution?

shailendradupadhyay
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think we can assign only PRT equipment to operation in tasklist.

Shail

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

But in process flow for inspection round in SAP help it seems that it is possible, (And I am using IA05 as a transaction code)

Process flow from help.sap.com

1. You enter a functional location or piece of equipment in a task list at operation level.

2. You use the task list in maintenance planning or in preventive maintenance:

○ Maintenance planning

If you create a maintenance plan based on the task list, and maintenance plan orders are then created from this maintenance plan during scheduling, the details of the technical objects are copied to the order. The entries can be changed in the maintenance plan order.

○ Preventive maintenance

If you include the task list in a maintenance order, the details of the technical object are copied to the order. The entries can be changed in the maintenance order. The entries can be changed only if the operation has not yet been assigned to any object in the object list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mehmut,

In tasklist after assigning equipment/FL to operation, choose PRT button and choose Measuring point option, Here assign measuring points to the operation. Measuring points assigned in such way will be available for posting measuring documents while order confirmation.

IAlternately in Order you can assign technical object to Order Operations. For this go to IMG setting Order and Notification Integration and change the option against Order type to "Assignment of Order operations to Object list entries Active". Then assign Object list entry to Operation. Then assign measuring point to operation as PRT.

Hope this addresses your query

thks,

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

while creating the task list y, just select the operation and press the internal button in the application tool bar or just double click on operation no , where a new screen will open in which you can specify the Technical objects

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you thyagarajan for the reply but we could see only assembly on the scree we accessed. No fields for functional location or equipment is available.

what might be the wrong here?

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

I think you are referring the task list header , you can find the technical object in the operation detail screen

kindly check

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am checking the operation detail screen, fields that are available there as follows;

- operation/sunoperation

- standard text key,

- operation short text,

- Work center /Plant

- Control key

- Assembly,

- System condition,

- execution factor,

- service object

do you think should we activate some configurations or BADIs?

thank you very much

mehmet

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think there is no configuration required. whether you are creating task list in IA05

regards

thyagarajan