cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see any changes done in BOM through Engineering change management?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

My client need to verify the revision of some assemblies in BOM through ECM.

I tried to verify it by taking some change numbers & executing it in CC03. I am getting the history date & name of person who done the changes. But can not able to see the actual changes.

Could you please tell me how to see the changes done?

Thanks in advance for cooperation & support.

Regards,

Mehul Veni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mehul Veni,

Assuming you have created a change number through CC01 and made changes in CS02 for a particular BOM by entering this

change number in the input screen in CS02.

Once after making BOM changes,save the data and check in CC03>enter the same change number>menu->environment-

>reporting->Bill of material--->select the change number and click on expand sub-tree and you will get all the required details.

Check and revert

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Really thanks all for the quick help !!!!

I can able to view it now as suggested by Mangalraj.

Actually CS80 is also simple & best option but in that its showing me blank in document overview!!

Can you please tell what may be the reason?

Thanks & Regards,

Mehul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mehul,

Check transaction CS80 or enter the total horizon includinding from original BOm creation date to farthest date in furture where latest chnage is avaialble and enter it in CS02 w/o change number, system will show you all the BOM line items al.ong with thier origoinal changes made.

Check and revert.

Regards,

Santosh Sarda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,Already ECM is being activated there, you may be able to view the changes through transacytion CS80 .Click on Document overview,then for each change in BOm, a document no is bveing created , just double click on the document no you will get the require answer

Thx

Bhupendra Singh

Edited by: laxmi23101975 on Jun 14, 2011 12:03 PM

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check T code CS80.

Regards

Anupam Sharma