cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheque printing program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have has 7 current Accounts for one house bank,and for all the current accounts the payment method is cheque. So I created 7 different payment methods by copying C (Cheque payment method) .All parameters are same as that of cheque payment method. Now is there any change I have to make in the Check Printing Program,so that current check lot is selected for printing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case you are using your own custom program for check printing, then you can code, so that the program always picks the current check lot available in FCHI for the house bank and account id.

If you are using a standard one, then you need to enter the check lot manually in the print program in F110 printout tab.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes we have custom program for cheque printing. So any idea where I can do the required coding?

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can remove the Check Lot number from your selection screen of the custom program.

And then can fetch the current check lot for the House Bank, Account ID from table PCEC and then can use the same check lot in the custom program processing.

Your ABAPer should be able to code this.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Though it is a Custom Program, In F110, Create 7 Different Variants for Program, and in each variant mention your House Bank, Account ID and correct Check Lot.

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you create 7 variants for the custom program, then each time you create a new check lot, you have to modify the variant to mention the new check lot.

This is via standard SAP and no development needed. (Also recommended.)

In case you want to have the current check lot to picked by program automatically, then you need to change the code in your custom program.

Regards,

Gaurav