Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx Analyzer output problme

former_member182040
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in my report i display sales code and name but my output is insted of text it displya code so pl help me how to solve it

Sales code              name

1175	               Ravi Kumar
1173	               Harshal Sharma
1174	              Dinesh Kumar
1187	             1187
1193	             1193

Edited by: Krupaji on Jun 14, 2011 11:40 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at text table of that IO ,the text may not be maintained for values 1187,1193.

Try to maintain manually in Info object and activate the Info object and execute the report.

former_member182040
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi jb,

can u pl tell me how to check text table is maintain or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in R3 side that Text is maintained for those value which displays as number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Go to RSA1, open the corresponding 0SALESEMPL for which the data is not getting displayed as text, now expand the downward data flow for text data.

2. Take the Data Source name from here.

3. Now log in to ecc system(Let say DE1), open RSA3 and extract data for that DS and particular sales employee for which the code is appearing instead of text in Name. If here also the text is showing code then it would not give text in the report o/p also. So the issue is of data and not of any setting. Check for the value of Name field in extracted data.

Hope it helps

Regards

Raj Rai

Edited by: Raj Rai on Jun 15, 2011 7:44 AM

former_member182040
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj Raj

I check in R/3 so i got output like

(CUSTOMER)                  Pers.No.       

000039012010205034     1187                                                                                

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krupaji,

which DS you extracted in RSA3 ?

Please extract the data source which is bringing the Pers Name based on Person Id. This would be the Master Data Text - Data Source of 0SALESEMPLY. Here check for the name Column value against Person 1187.

Regards

Raj Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krupa,

Fitst make sure you are loading text to 0SALESEMPLY. Just check if some Transformation(or Transfer rules if it is 3.5x flow) exists between this IO & with some DS which brings text for this IO. If there is no transformation/transfer rules, then it means you are not loading any text through extractor.

If not, right click on the IO --> Maintain Master data --> Execute --> Here check if you have any Text available for the respective codes. If not it is confirmed that text is not available for this.

For your Information 0PERSON_TEXT will bring the text data to 0SALESEMPLY. So if you want to maintain text, then create a trans(if your is 3.5X flow then create transfer rule) between 0SALESEMPLY & DS 0PERSON_TEXT. Load to PSA using IP & then DTP to load to IO. Once data is loaded successfully, then you should be able to see the same in Report.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Pavan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182040
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

0PERSON load master data text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Look for the value in the name column for a given person number: Like here for example i extracted data for DS 0person_text

and person = 1187 & 1189. I can see following data.

Valid From        Valid To          Person No     Name
02/10/1997       12/31/2008     1187             Blank, Dane Rosario
02/10/1997       12/31/2008      1189             Sandoval, Lyle Renato

I mean to say try extracting data in RSA3 for the person no where you are not getting text. Now for that person look in Name field to see what data is there. If name is coming here then it should come there also and problem is with settings and if not then the data is incorrect.

Hope you got my point!!!

Regards

Raj Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Make sure that you have enabled text in info object level : RSA1 - Double click Sales info object .

if it is not enabled tick the same and do design the flow to load text data to this info object. and then in bex designer make it as display key & Text or Text .

Hope this will help you to resolve your issue..

Regards

BVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the property of the infoobject added in query designer ...Under display tab we can set the property to dispaly as key & text , text , text & key. Set the property as text then it should display text.

former_member182040
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

already set display text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the name is maintained as separate field or these are maintained as the text of Sales code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ensure that you have selected the correct Text option for display in Bex for the object. Check within the query designer/report output by right clicking on the appropriate object and selecting the correct option.

Also check the infoObject properties in RSA1, to determine which text should display (ensure it is the text that you have loaded)

Thanks,

Nick

former_member182040
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, nick

i select correct object .....if i not select correct then how it come text in some of code ????

main problem is mostly of text come but some of text not come instead of text it come code

i give some detaisl :

**in info provider i have Sales Representative( 0SALESEMPLY) with attribute and text

**in infosource i not find 0SALESEMPLY But insted of this i have zch_sl with datasource which i extract code from r/3

So pl tell how to solve and how to find where is problem because of tex coming but not in all code