cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual deduction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have one doubt my client requirement is to make the components (Medical & LTC) annual for perticular PA, so that it will be paid annually. I know if we will maintaint it in IT0015 then it will be possible but instead of this anything more I have to do.

Regards,

ARU

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are different ways of doing what you need. Of course IT0015 is one of the option. If you know that it is going to be once a year then you may better use IT0014. If you use IT0015 you have to make an entry on the infotype for every year, but if you use IT0014 then you may create just one record for the employee and in the record you will say that thay deduction is going to be once a year in the period you wish.

This is probably the less complex way, but there are also other standard options like creatin a PCR, which may query for a particular Personnel Area for example.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Edoardo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you need to pay in annually or examption process is annual.... mostly the exampttion process is the one which is annual. ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to pay it annually like It will be paid on submission of bills at the end of the financial year.

Regards,

ARU

Former Member
0 Kudos

They you can foolow the solution provided by Edoardo. Just one additional point, you can also write the dynamic action in this case so whenever there is a record creation in IT0582, it will trigger an action to IT0015.