Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Printing Order details...

0 Kudos

HI Friends,

Actually my isse is ...........

i want to print service order numb ,date and ship-to-party on the lable for this ...

When i opened in to IW32 transaction in the menu bar go to Orderprintorder, here comes one pop up for print preview

at the time attached my print program as well Smart form to out put device...up to this is fine, and my problem is

**" how can i read service order details at transaction level to print program while printing"** so please can any body explain me how to fetch particular order data in to program for printing.

Thanks & Advance,

Srinivas

Edited by: SRINIVAS1234 on Jul 11, 2011 1:11 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Is it for Shop Papers? If yes, then it might have been configured in Transaction OIDF (SPRO->PM&CS ->Maintenance and Service Processing ->Maintenance and Server Orders ->Print Control ->Define Shop Papers). Please check the Print Program and Routine - Usually "PRINT_PAPER"). It imports the Order Data from Memory.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

search in AUFK - Master data for order list

AUFM - goods receipt order list

you can get values from above mentioned tables.

Regards,

Srini.

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks for given reply but the thing is while user giving print order at that time how can program import order detas without giving some input or sellected fieldsfrom over there selection creteria means how my program know that particular order is going to be print.

if i go through the tables at that time lot of orders coming so can i select particular order is going to be print...

Thanks & advance.

0 Kudos

Can you be more clear in your requirement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto IW32 -> Enter Order Number -> then print.

This calls your form. Your print program will have a NAST table which will hold the Order Number (OBJKY).

Also debug and see the global data tables. You might already have all the required data available.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Is it for Shop Papers? If yes, then it might have been configured in Transaction OIDF (SPRO->PM&CS ->Maintenance and Service Processing ->Maintenance and Server Orders ->Print Control ->Define Shop Papers). Please check the Print Program and Routine - Usually "PRINT_PAPER"). It imports the Order Data from Memory.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Thanks for giving answer which is suitable for my issue.

Thanks,

srinivas