cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frozen report data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G'day,

I have a query whereby when I freeze report data, the data available is only accessible for the current day. I'm wanting that frozen data to be accessible the next day as well. So in other words, when I run a report to freeze the reporting data now, the frozen data is accesible through the report for the current day. But come tomorrow, when I execute the report, it does not give me the option to select the frozen data. Is there some configuration that allows one to set the duration for how long the frozen data is kept?

Regards

Garth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The behavior you have described is quite strange. Frozen (saved) data is created for particular selection variants in background jobs in transaction KE3Q. It is valid for that particular selection variant. When you run the report with that selection variant the system should give a popup alowing you to choose 'frozen data' or 'current data'. This is irrespective of when the frozen data was created.

The only reason i can think of here is that date is part of your selection criteria. Is that correct ?

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waman,

When accessing transaction KE3Q it says that the operating concern has not yet been generated. Could this be the problem?

How does one go about activating the operating concern?

Thanks!

Garth