Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOE_MASS_ACTGEN queue is in RUNNING state

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts:

I transport to test system and when I execute the SDOE_WB in test system the message "DOE_MASS_ACTGEN queue is in RUNNING state" appears. All lights are green, I regenerate data objects, backend adapters and distribution models. I execute de DM consistency check and is empty. SQM2 is empty. What could be happening?

I'm in 7.1 SP11.

Thanks in advance. Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AnanthNatarajan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Julian,

In case you are not working in Client '000' means, please login to '000' client & check in SMQ2 b'coz there could be some other imports would have happend after this.

P.S : This message will appear if only "DOE_MASS_ACTGEN" queue runs on client '000'.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ananth.

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi:

In client 000 in SMQ2 there's a process DOE_MASS_ACTGEN, but the process has been running since Friday, In SM50 there is no process, is it normal?

Regards.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think process has been terminated. Try to reset the status of the queue. So, that it executes again.

Try if we get some clue from SM21 transaction why the process has been terminated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I am facing a similar problem with the queue.

The queue is executing from the past 5 days and now it goes to sysfail with the error "ThISend: bad tm type / connection closed (no data) ".

Kindly let me know what to do.

Regards,

Madhu

former_member745479
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

Just to add what Madhu mentioned, the queue reaches the SYSFAIL state when it tries to execute the FM SDOE_ESDMA_AFTER_IMPORT_GEN.

Infact, the last time it reached SYSFAIL while executing this FM. We unlocked the queue, but now even if we unlock and reset, it is not proceeding further.

We request your help here.

Regards,

Viju

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SDOE_ESDMA_AFTER_IMPORT_GEN does the generation of an ESDMA. SYSFAIL-""ThISend: bad tm type / connection closed (no data) " here implies some of the dependent objects of this ESDMA are not generated.

You can check for SAP_BASIS objects for their active status or the objects in the SCV and DM held by the ESDMA.

If any of these are not generated then you can probably generate it and unlock this queue.

Regards,

Anil

former_member745479
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

We tried this approach. We generated DMs of SAP BASIS SWCV. However, we got the error " Field symbol has not yet been assigned".

Do we need to download USER_DETAILS and USER_AUTHORIZATION ( initial data download) after generation is done successfully ?

Should we execute SDOE_SR transaction ? I read this in the following link:

Please let us know. Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Viju

former_member745479
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

We are on MI 7.1 SP 13 and Gateway 1.1 SP06.

Regards,

Viju

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Viju,

Yes. Please regenerate objects in SAP BASIS 7.10. You will get a note also which will be updated in OSS message.

Regards,

Siva.

former_member745479
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

Thank you very much. We would wait for the Note.

I will follow the OSS message.

Thank you once again.

Regards,

Viju

former_member745479
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

Should I regenerate the objects in 000 client ?

Regards,

Viju

former_member745479
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

Thank you very much for the note. We were able to successfully to complete DOE MASS ACT GEN queue in 000.

The respective DMs, Data objects and Backend adapters are in Status Green in 000 client.

However, what I also see that for :

(a) MAS SMARTPHONE 1.4 DMSWCV -> Distribution Model -> Data Object -> Registered is in RED status

(b) SAP BASIS 7.0 Distribution Model -> Data Object -> Registered is in RED status

As I mentioned, we successfully generated the SAP BASIS DMs and related objects. But still, the registered object is RED. Is this the concerned behaviour or should we do anything from our end ?

Regards,

Viju

former_member745479
Participant
0 Kudos

Even the extraction rules also.

I believe these will be generated during the ESDMA set up. Is that correct or any other steps to be followed ?

regards,

Viju

former_member745479
Participant
0 Kudos

Queues were not registered. it is working now.

Thank you.

Regards,

Viju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I am having the similar issue. can you send to me the note ?

Thanks

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whenever you transport model from dev to Quality / Production system, then generation will be triggered automatically in client 000. This process will take care of generating all the relevant objects in quality / production systems which will avoid manual regeneration from administrator.

Goto SMQ2 transaction in client 000. And see if it is really executing by checking SM50 process.