cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PMS Un Locking Appraisal Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We like to unlock all the locked appraisal documents for every half an hour.

For the above functionality our ABAPer has written a Z program to unlock all the appraisal documents and wanted it to be scheduled for every half an hour.

Functionality of the above program.

1) Go to Tcode PHAP_ADMIN and execute.

2) Go to the tab Goto-> Locked appraisal documents, Then it will show all the locked appraisal documents.

3) Select all the locked appraisal documents and then press unlock, then all the appraisal documents will be unlocked.

The same above functionality is incorporated the program, so if it is scheduled for every half an hour,then the appraisal documents will be open to the employees for every half an hour.

As the process is not any way related to SM12 TCode (which consists of all the locked objects),the other objects other than Appraisal documents will not be unlocked.

Goto-> Locked appraisal documents is only specific for the appraisal documents.

But as per our knowledge SAP Standard is unlocking all the appraisal documents for every one hour.

If we schedule this Z Program for every half an hour, then both the standard and the Z Program will clash for every hour which is not required.

Can any one tell me where to change that one hour limit to half an hour in the standard it self.

or will there be any problem if both the programs clashes for every hour

Please let me know how SAP Unlocks the Appraisal Documents for every hour, (Using a background job or Is it a configuration)If it is a background job please let me know the standard job, so that we can change the time of the standard job.

Thanks in Advance

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why would you want to do this? This is dangerous and can cause major inconsistencies. The standard unlocks in the web after 30 minutes as per default, but thats a configuration setting.

I would not recommend to have this report running in a productive environment.

Regards and Groetjes,

Maurice Hagen