cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated record not reflecting in CDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While I was doing a delta download, if any new record was there then it waas inserting properly, if any updation happend in the same record when i was giving a delta download it was not getting updated in CDS.

While executing getDetail externaly the output shows the updated data but the same is not updated in CDS.

We are using SAP Netweaver 7.1 & SP 8.

Kindly help for the same.

Regards,

Nithya.M.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AnanthNatarajan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nithya,

Please check whether there are any errors in the in the monitoring (i.e. in the message monitoring or in the Logs & Traces --> Backend Integration) with your specific SWCV & DO.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Ananth.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you see any error in message monitoring for the delta download process?

Follow the steps:

1. Do delta download for the object (So, that all latest data will be available in DOE).

2. Now modify only one record value

3. Perform delta download again for the object.

4. Now go to message monitoring and check if the load has any problems or not?

5. If you don't get any info from message monitoring, then you can check Logs & Traces also.

Monitoring -> Logs and Traces -> BACKEND_INTEGRATION. Here provide the search criteria and check if you get any info.

Provide this info here so that i can help you if there is some problem.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I am not getting any messages in message monitoring. But in the Logs & Traces --> Backend Integration, I am getting the error for the SWCV. Ended with error, The error is Invalid Task. Node MY_HDR_NODE.

Regards,

Nithya.M

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This issue has to be analysed by SAP to check the exact problem. Could you please raise OSS message with the details.