Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skipping the class ZBI_CL_IM_WM_GI_SHIPID_TRIGR for the Tcode /scwm/prdo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I execute the following tcode /scwm/prdo and also when i give a Outbound delivery order and execute and process a goods issue icon I hope the class ZBI_CL_IM_WM_GI_SHIPID_TRIGR with the appropriate methods is processed .My requirement is that i need completely to skip the class ZBI_CL_IM_WM_GI_SHIPID_TRIGR with the methods

/SCWM/IF_EX_DLV_GM_PROCESS~CHECK_DOCUMENT

PROCESS_PGI_INTF

i.e the logic that is written in the methods(we have done some logic) should not be executed .

How can we do that .

Kindly suggest

K.Nadesh Kumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you have posted doesn't make any sense to me. If English isn't your first language, perhaps you can find someone with a better command of English to help you explain your issue. As it stands, I haven't a clue what you are talking about. Also, bear in mind that your system is unique - don't assume we'll know everyting about it.

matt

6 REPLIES 6

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you have posted doesn't make any sense to me. If English isn't your first language, perhaps you can find someone with a better command of English to help you explain your issue. As it stands, I haven't a clue what you are talking about. Also, bear in mind that your system is unique - don't assume we'll know everyting about it.

matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Matt

Thanks for the suggestion and kindly note that English is my first language.

I have clearly explained that when we run a transaction ( obviously it calls a program) .

Now consider that in that Calling program i have a class that executes a method . My requirement is that

Is it possible to skip the method which has some functionality in the debug mode . Is there any option to do so.

That was only my question . I have given the class name and method name just because if anyone had come

across the same situation.

Thanks for understanding

Now it makes Sense

Nadesh

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well please check your post for readability next time. The clearer you present your issue, the more likely you are to get help.

Set a breakpoint before your method call. When the debugger comes up, select the statement after your menu call, click on menu Debugger->goto statement. ( In the old debugger, use Debugging->Control->Goto statement ).

matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Matt

I had tried that previously also.Since i did not get the solution i posted the same in SDN.

The Current Scenario is that i have a Class which has a method . The method has some business logic.

Now for certain instances the business requires that the code that is already written in the method

should not gets executed . Obviously we can use some conditions or an Exit Command in that case

definetely the current code and business functionality will be skipped.

But I was wondering if i could do the same in Debug mode i.e during debugging obviosly as you had suggested

I had set the break point and also Go To Statement but i dont want the method itself to be executed i.e the logic that

is written in the method should not execute at all.

I tried and failed . Could that be done

Nadesh

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"Failed". In what way did it fail? Such information might provide a clue...

Do you have the authorisation to change the values of variables? If not, you cannot use Goto Statement.

Edited by: Matt on Jun 14, 2011 1:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Matt

Thank you for providing the necessary clue.

I had used a break point for the Enhancement and then followed by using a GO TO Statement .

I could skip the same .

Thanks again Matt

Nadesh