Removing J2EE stack from dual-stack installation
Does anyone know if it's possible to remove the JAVA-stack from a ERP6.0 dual-stack installation ?
We have a ERP 6.0 system running HCM services. The ERP system is installed as dual-stack, but the JAVA-stack is not in use as we also installed a separate NW 7.0 JAVA system hosting portal and java hcm services.
Yes, you can drop Java part from existing dual stack system.
1) Stop cenrtal service instance and all dialog instances of your system.
2) Also, stop J2ee engine of CI from SMICM.
3) Hash out all Java parameters in your default and instance profile (like j2ee, exe/j2ee, exe/jlaunch, jstartup etc.)
4) Delete central service instance.
5) Delete Database schema
6) Delete directories (/usr/sap/<SAPSID>/DVEBMGS<xx>/SDM and /usr/sap/<SAPSID>/DVEBMGS<xx>/j2ee)