cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer master download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL

I am trying to download the BP(Customer master ) from R/3 to CRM through object CUSTOMER_MAIN Table KNA1 and Field KUNNR.I have made the filter setting for the table KNA1 to down load specific single BP only.

Intial download started through R3AS and monitored through R3AM1. It shown the download has gone through and checked for any errors in smw01 it is all clear. But the require BP has not been replicate to CRM

What could be the reason?

Plz help

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked SMW01 . i see that bdocs for the download is not getting generated.

How to proceed further?. Plz help

Rgds

Praveen Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Check Note 614102 - PI 2003 New functions during the exchange with CRM

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mary

Thx , I checked but I have no filters in customer_main for the table KNA1, and filters on other tables has been validated for the customer to be downloded

I am working on the Quality system.

Rgds

Praveen Raj

rohit_sharma2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run transaction SMW01 and see if BDOCs are generated for this request load.

Please make sure that while setting the filters you have appended 00 to the BP to make it 10 characters.

The possible reason can be the PIVV settings - if this customer belongs to a sales area which is not allowed to be downloaded to CRM.

When using Initial Load :

Table CRMFILTAB: Check if the table entries in the R/3 are synchronous with the table entries of the SMOFFILTAB table in the

CRM system, that is, check if they contain the desired filter. If they do not, synchronize the filters in transaction R3AC1.

On ECC, check table CRMPAROLTP and parameter CRM_FILTERING_ACTIVE (Go through note 788822 to see how filtering works)

Tnx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mary

I did what you said

Created request : R3AR2

RUN request : R3AR4

The R3AR3 shows ( Green light ) means the download has been completed.

When I check the BP from T-code BP it shows BP does not exists

What could be the problem if the down load been completed with out any errors.?

Rgds

Praveen Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

then i think you have the filter on CUSTOMER_MAIN. i belive. please check and validate all the filters u have on object CUSTOMER_MAIN. Like sale sorg, country..etc..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie,

firstly, You should not download the Customer thorugh CUSTOMER_MAIN for one customer.

you should always use CUSTOMER_MAIN as an object and create request in transaction R3AR2 and specify requested customer. You should always include the same number what you have in KNA1. if you have the numver starting with 00XXXXXX you should put the same number Including 00s.

And Run the Request from R3AR4 and Make sure that request haes been finished from R3AR3.

Now since you have put a filter on CUSTOMER_MAIN, Delete this filter IMMEDIETLY other wise replication will not run thorugh for other customers (DELTA). also makes sure if there is any other filters and validate them with your customer that u r trying download.

thanks,

Marry