cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TP missing while moving UC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

I have an issue while moving the TR from UC's.

Problem:-

In UC i have FIVE TR all the TR contains Objects (Roles, Datadictionairy object and report etc... ) none of the TReq are empty. Now after transporting the UC from DEV system to QAonly 3 tr are available in QA. but if i see in the TASK PLAN execute transport history only THREE TR is there in QA and no error while transporting the UC.

NOTE:-

• In task plan no error ehile transporting the UC from DEV to QA but only 3 Tp are transported two is missing

• I have released all the TRs.

• in all the TRs objects are there none of the TRs are empty.

IN this case what might be the issue.

Regards ,

Umesh

Edited by: UmeshEssMss on Jun 14, 2011 7:43 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ah the SDN filter is killing my answer. This is getting old SDN..

"We are sorry but your message can not be posted since you have used forbidden words/phrases, such as requesting for points, emails etc. Please edit your post according to the forum guidelines and re-post. "

Edited by: Jason Hickok on Jun 16, 2011 8:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here's the short version, using bigger words:

He has a change document with five transports. When he moved his change document to the test system, only three transports moved.

I've never seen this before. How did you release the transports? From within the change document? Are the other two transports still sitting in the buffer? How come you're bringing in 5 transports at once? With UC corrections you can only have one open transport assigned to it at a time. You bring that change into the test system and if it fails you go back to In Development and create another transport. This process repeats until you fix your issue. You shouldn't have five coming in at the same time. Sounds like a process error.

It seems SDN hates the word U R G E N T. Rather lame.

Edited by: Jason Hickok on Jun 16, 2011 8:43 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215596
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh

I could not able to understand your question...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

any updates on this,

Umesh