cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Processes and Forms - UWL Link error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need some advise on this. I'm trying out the tutorial from SAP to create a 'relocation' process in the system.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/43/df17e615364175e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

from the portal, i have managed to select the process, fill in data and submit to the next step. My workflow triggered and the workitem appears in the UWL of the HR Administrator. However, when i click on the workitem, i'm getting an error which seems that i have not configured the corresponding iview. The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: ComponentUsage(FPMConfigurationUsage): Active component must exist when getting interface controller. (Hint: Have you forgotten to create it with createComponent()? Should the lifecycle control of the component usage be "createOnDemand"?

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.components.ComponentUsage.ensureActiveComponent(ComponentUsage.java:773)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.components.ComponentUsage.getInterfaceControllerInternal(ComponentUsage.java:348)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.components.ComponentUsage.getInterfaceController(ComponentUsage.java:335)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.wdp.InternalFPMComponent.wdGetFPMConfigurationUsageInterface(InternalFPMComponent.java:245)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.changeToExceptionPerspective(FPMComponent.java:862)

At this moment, i have only made 1 step in the workflow making use of standard task TS17900100. I have also refreshed the UWL settings in the portal to ensure that the XML is updated with the new task.

We are currently on ECC6.0 eHP4, Portal 7.01. Any suggestion?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please have a look at configuring your application parameters in transaction SWF_VISU

reference:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/59/d516690e854c7090ae15bf492a869f/frameset.htm