cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to peform Full Text search with in document of DMS with in TREX.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created TCP/IP RFC with TREX.

I have searched forums and according to that I have performed activities. In SRMO I have created the SSR and checked RFC destinations. It displays two record one for Index and other for Search.

I have created one RFC as TREX_NED for TREX Server. In bothe cases I have test connection and it works fine.

IN SKPR06 I have flagged Index Releas and Classify for DMS Doc Area and specified SSR as ZTREX_NED.

I have run the program RSTIRIDX in background.

In SKPR07 I have checked for DOC Class DMS_PCD1.while I am conducting test serach by entering * documents are dispalying. If I am entering text from documents and try to search It gives message as documents 0 were found.

i tried to executr transaction CV04 and try to search the full text in Text search within original, it gives the message as No document found with these selection Parameters.

I am performing this search for DMS Documents.

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Have you set the MIME types for the WS applications you want to index in DC30? Then in SKPR07 check that in menu Monitoring the exit module CV220_KPRO_IDX_CHECK_FILE is set for seleciton of components to be indexed.

After testing you should check (in SKPR07) that an index category is created. Use this index to actually index your documents. A report will be produced once the indexing is done. After that you can start making a search.

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards, Erwin