cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking one Web-I to other.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to link one web-i report with other.

Both the reports are in My Favorites folder.

Following is the formula I am using for linking.

="<a Title='SOC Sched vs Actual Report Detail'

href=\"../../../OpenDocument/opendoc/openDocument.jsp?sWindow=New&sType=wid&sPath=[MyFavorites]&sDocName=Detail&lsMEnter Action Day="[Action Day]"\">"[Count of Distinct Users]+"</a>"

But I am not getting the result.The same I tried before , it worked well(but in that case reports are not in my favorites).

Now My doubt is whether the reports in My Favorites folder can be accessed using the link or not. If yes , is there any problem in the above formula.

Please help me out.

Thanks

Vishnu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check this blog,

[http://rdineshkumar.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/creating-hyperlink-in-web-intelligence/]

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishnu,

Instead of using sPath and sDocName, Use &iDocID=xyz&sIDType=CUID. The Id is found by right clicking the webi report and navigating to the properties. Let me know if it works.

Thanks,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using BO XIR 3.1, you dont have to create the hyperlink manually, BO does it for you. Check out my 2nd response in this post.

http://www.forumtopics.com/busobj/viewtopic.php?t=176586

Let me know if that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know what is view mode? I tried the way you said but there is not selection of folder once I navigate to Hyperlink-->new hyperlink.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to be in Interactive mode to make the hyperlink wizard available.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

after login in to infoview ->preference->webintelligence--->interactive radio button for default view format and advanced for editing...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

better you can see the report in view mode right click on particular row or column ->hyperlink->new-->select favourite folder->your report anb check it