cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Price in previous period - Material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I create a new material and want to update the price in previous period. I update successfully through MR21. when i check material master price is shown only in previous period(May) and its howing current period price is ZERO.

Is it possible to bring the previous price to current price tab automatically?

R.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you use MR21 to manually maintain the price, pls note the posting date on left top of the transaction screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allen/Zhao,

Thanks for your answers.

I know if we maintain the price with current date it will be picked.

My questions, how can we pull the previous period price to current period AUTOMATICALLY and not through MR21.

R.S

PollyGan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may check in OMRN and set column price carried over.

-

In the case of a price change in the previous period or in the previous year, you must define whether the change also applies to the current period. You have two options:

The price change applies only in the previous period or previous year and does not affect the current period.

The price change also applies to the current period; the price in the current period is thus also changed automatically.

Activities

If you want price changes in the previous period or previous year to also change the price in the current period, select column

Price carried over.

-

Thanks and regards,

Polly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poly,

wonderful answer.. This is what am looking for..

thank you so much

R.S

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to use mmpv to open current period first, and use mr21 to upload it again,please also note set today as posting date when you are doing mr21,after running it,it will be showing current period for the price, let me know if you have further question.