cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring on "holding", "Delivering", "To be Delivered" status in AE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using CCMS alert configuration to receive alerts for errors in integration engine and System errors in Adapter engine and communication channel errors.

But, we are not able to set up alert configuration on holding, Delivering and To be Delivered status of the messages in Adapter engine of XI(PI 7.0).

Please suggest a solution where we can receive alerts on holding, Delivering and To be Delivered messages.

Regards,

Subbalaxmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Subbu,

If you prefer to have a customized solution which involves development efforts, then please refer this link:

/people/shweta.walaskar2/blog/2011/05/12/trigger-alerts-for-messages-in-to-be-delivered-status-monitoring-adapter-queue-lock

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Shweta

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think an alert will be raised for these messages. Until the message goes into error, the CCMS agent might not be able to pick up the alert.

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
where we can receive alerts on holding, Delivering and To be Delivered messages

http://<Host>:<PORT>/rwb Message Monitoring

The AE receives the message, processes it, and forwards it to the receiver (that is, the file adapter). While the AE processes the message, it passes several statuses:

 TO_BE_DELIVERED:

The status of the message when it is initially handed over to the AE.

 DELIVERING:

The status of the message when it has left the AE queuing system and is in the process of being transmitted across the wire or delivered to an application.

 DELIVERED:

The status of the message when it has successfully reached its intended receiver.

 HOLDING:

The status of an EOIO

Regards

Pothana

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Pothana:

Have you read the post what excatly issue was?

The replay u given not relevent and pls avoid copy paste.

Regards,

Raj

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

I have displayed his query as TEXT AS CODE, I feel I have replied with the relevent answer.

Your advise should not be specific and should be generic.

Thanks.

Regards