cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to import RFCs into PI ESR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm unable to import the RFCS into ESR could anyone suggest the approach/pre requisites for doing this?

I haven't faced any problem of importing Idoc but facing the problems with RFCS...

Thanks,

Venu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

>>>I haven't faced any problem of importing Idoc but facing the problems with RFCS...

It seems to like basis issue. Try to communicate with basis peoples regarding this issue.

And see SAP notes for this: 677732 and 672745.

Please see the below links, it might be helpful to you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/2b/a48f3c685bc358e10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

Regards,

P.Rajesh

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Check function module in se37. It should be remote enabled then only you can see as RFC in PI.

Regards,

Naveen.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the error that you get?

1. check if the user id has required authorization.

2. is the connection to the end system available?

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

1. Ensure that the logon group entry is correct. If using SPACE, check that it is written in capital letters.

2. Check that the host name and client are correct.

3. Implement section 5 of SAP Note 593058 - New RFC Load Balancing Procedure.

4. The message server must be known in the etc/services file on the Integration Builder host. Navigate to the target system. In /etc/services or on NT C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\etc\services, find the entry for the message server, for example sapmsE14 3614/tcp. Enter this in the services file of the PI server (or the services file of the Integration Builder if distributed installation has been used).

Regards

Pothana

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you try ti import RFC the window is disappering right??

if yes then select refresh button and refresh it one or more times, after that it will show RFC's, even in my case i am facing similar prob.

Regards,Raj