Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screening Process in GTS

SreekanthKrishn
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi GTS Experts,

I have a doubt in the Screening process in GTS. We are receiving the SPL delta files and it is loaded in our GTS system and the entire Business Partners are screened against this list on daily basis.

My doubt is, if a Business Partner which is already in process blocked status, will it be undergoing screening again?

For example, we have a business partner with name 'David Gomez' and it is in blocked status. Suppose this partner was blocked in the past with an SPL entry with name 'David'.

Tomorrow if another SPL entry with name David comes, will the partner be blocked against that and the details will get captured in audit log tables?

We are using the below transaction for the daily screening process,

/SAPSLL/SPL_CHECK_SCEN_C1M_LO (Check Business Partner Address Against Delta Lists in Background)

Thanks,

Sreekanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

/SAPSLL/SPL_CHECK_SCEN_C1M_LO screening will only pick up currently released BPs and screen them against the most

uptodate SPL information on the system ("date of SPL update" field is important here). So if business partner with name 'David Gomez' is already blocked, the audit trail corresponding to the match on the most recent "david" entry will not be available by running the C1 job.

I think scheduling the B1 period screening every so often would allow the newest SPL data to be available in audit trail for this blocked bp.

This answer your question?

MIchael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in config, if it maintains the last screen result and ignore further screen. Just wondering, why is it daily? Do you get delta files daily to be screened? Weekly schedule screen should just work fine.