cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factoring process (the Empire State payment intermediaries)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon

I ask your support to know if anyone has concimiento if the Factoring process (the Empire State payment intermediaries) is handled in SAP if it already has some entings transactions or processes for companies in Mexico.

As we tried to find more information and this is very limited or not found, the process itself does not carry on a program z we find more problems with our tax shifts.

Thank you for your attention.

Good day

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, I think this is the same thing.

SAP provides 2 options here, you can use the Alternative Payee option, so another Vendor can be setup on the Vendor for payment. The function, I prefer to use is the "Head Office" function, where invoices are raised against a Vendor, but paid to the Factor instead.

If you want a worked example, I can send this to you, you can find me on LinkedIn.com

regards, Naeem

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=21297085&trk=tab_pro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, not the business process is when the company due to a supplier and a third party requests the payment known as "financial intermediary", this payment can be made in parts of 80-20, 70 - 30, this process known in Mexico as Factoring

Thank you for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Liliana, are you referring to the business process, where you receive a Vendor Invoice and it is to be paid to a third party, a Factor? In the UK for instance I know RBS do this, they collect money on behalf of their clients.

Please confirm.