Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bank reconciliation

ghanbary_shawn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way to cancel all the bank reconciliations at once?

I have situations that on one of my clientu2019s database all the bank reconciliations for one GL number was gone.

Need to know if that is a system problem or it's a user error and if there is a way to undo the cancelation.

Tkx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VamcParimisetti
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shawn,

If u want to cancel the reconciliation then u can do that by using Manage Previous External Reconciliations.

Select the Transactions and click on the cancel reconciliation .

What do u mean by Gone?

Regards,

Vamsi

ghanbary_shawn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi

That is correct if you want to cancel one at a time, We have done bank reconciliations for last 10 months and now I cannot find any previous reconciliations and I know we have not cancel them manually. I was just trying to figure out how that can happen?

Is there any log file or tracing I can look at to see how and when it got cancelled?

Tkx

Shawn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shawn......

Just for the sake of Curiosity......

If you take your server date in back date then what happens did you check that. Will it allow you to restore those recon display?

I'm not sure buts just asking you to do that once and let me know........

Regards,

Rahul

ghanbary_shawn
Participant
0 Kudos

Rahul,

It will be difficult to set the server date back but I restore the database from month ago and I can see all the reconciliations.

Tkx

Shawn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.....

Then it is better to restore the database of a month back just for your reference. So that you can atleast get the reconciled transaction list..........

Regards,

Rahul

ghanbary_shawn
Participant
0 Kudos

Rahul,

I was just trying to find out what happend.

Tkx

Shawn