Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SQVI with Vendor Batch #

Hello,

I need a report with table used in MB51 and Vendor Batch # field and if possible also with Vendor Description.

I have created a query with MCHA + MSEG + MKPF ( exact sequence)

but when i ran the query i do not see any values in the Vendor Batch Number (Field LICHA), i even tried to do the Left outer joint between MCHA and MSEG.

Please note, that the batch management is activated in the system, and also when drilled through the P.O the Vendor Batch # field has value in it, but it is not showing in the query.

what am i doing wrong ? how to pull this query ?

Regards

Former Member
replied

You will NOT find Vendor Batch field in MSEG, it is a part of the Batch master , hence will be only in batch Tabes - MCHA / MCH1 (depending on batch level). If you cannot see the Vendor batch -LICHA populated in tables, then check if they are populated in MSC3N ( thats the batch master , whose data is stored in MCHA/MCH1 tables).

You will need to join MCHA and MSEG with the CHARG (Batch number ),MATNR, WERKS field for Item data like Mov typ, material etc. and MSEG to MKPF by Document number MBLNR fiield (to get header data like dates etc.).

You will also get most information related to the batch in BMBC (batch cocpit) .

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question