cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Signature - Setup User master record for Particular group of user

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already setup Electronic signature for RR and UD. but having problem to complete transaction.

When a Digital signature is executed, the system should copies the signatory name from the user master record to the signed document. However, the name has not been maintained completely in user master record and for this reason, i cannot execute the signature. So how can i setup User master record for Particular group of user?

Regards,

NP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member2987
Active Contributor

Are you doing this with NW IDM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is actuly comes under QM module to save the test record, but before saving it, we need to have authorization.

For authorization, we are having digital signature.

So i need to assign user group for particular those authorization digital signature. so i thought, might be IDM can help on that?

How would i do that? so are you guys able to help me on that ?

Thank you

NP

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IDM Can do the group management, but it's not set up to work directly with digital signatures as far as I know...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Than Which Department is Responsible for that ?

if you know which Department is responsible for it, than do let me know?

Thank you for Response

NP

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No I don't. NW IDM is concerned with the provisioning and deprovisioning of identities into SAP and non SAP systems. If also takes care of life cycle identity changes. I would suggest checking with your SAP Sales representative.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank for your help.

appreciated