cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the scenario JDBC to IDOC . I received a mapping exception with the following error message below.

Cannot create target element /ACC_GL_POSTING01. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requires a value for this element, but the target-field mapping does not create one. Check whether the XML instance is valid for the source XSD, and whether the target-field mapping fulfils the requirement of the target XSD at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.AMappingProgram.processNode(AMappingProgram.java:369) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.AMappingProgram.start(AMappingProgram.java:503) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.Transformer.start(Transformer.java:134) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.AMappingProgram.transform(AMappingProgram.java:635) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.mapping.execution.JavaMapping.executeStep(JavaMapping.java:92) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.mapping.execution.Mapping.execute(Mapping.java:60) at

So i went to message Mapping and made sure all tartget IDOC segments are populated with source or with a constant. When i download the payload and upload it in Mapping for test my source goes Red and when I execute test it gives me the same above error.

When I manually enter the values in source and execute the Mapping test it works fine. Is there something wrong with my payload??

Please adivce

Thanks,

Teresa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just few cents...copy the payload from the sxmb_moni and paste it in the mapping test tool and see what value you miss for the field. This error occurs mainly if the target element is mandatory and expecting value but the value comes null or empty.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Teresa,

Ensure you are giving the correct payload...if your test is working fine with the manually provided values successfully then there is some thing wrong in the payload which you r giving..

Give proper payload and test the mapping.....

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Payload might be missing those mandatory field values.

After uploading the payload, manually check , if that field has values.

-santosh.