cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection Management - is it available in SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Good day.

I am leading Collection Department in a company that is using SAP in Sales and Finance Departments. unfortunately we ( in Collection Department ) are using SAP only in very limited transactions ( mostly for statement of accounts and ageing reports ) but not for Collection Management.

Is there in SAP any module or functions were we can use to control and organize our collections??? registering the calls / follows up history etc...

please advise me.

thanks all.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Collections Management is part of SAP FSCM - a new module within recent versions of ERP.

What version of ERP are you currently using?

I would suggest you visit the wiki on SDN to learn more about SAP FSCM - or Google SAP FSCM - there is some good content online.

Please note there can be an extra licence cost to use SAP FSCM, and if you are on an old version of ERP - you can create a new version in ERP 6 - and link it to your current ERP version.

What is your industry sector? SAP has its own solution for telco industry due to the volume of customers - it used FI-CA, CRM and FCC - Financial Customer Care.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your kind help.

what does FSCM means please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Financial Supply Chain Management - Check the wiki out

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPFI/FinancialSupplyChain+Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your kind efforts.

My inquiry is clear now.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP you have FSCM it comprises of Collection Management , Dispute Management , Credit Management & Biller Direct.

You can go with collection management & dispute management for your scenario.

Naresh Garla