cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow for purchase requisition?

Former Member

Dear all;

I would like to know if there is any standar workflow for MM that can map this requeriment: user A creates a purchase requsition, the WF sends a mail to the user B to release it, user B releases it and then the WF sends a mail to user A to let him know the event.

The WF should know how many approvals (if any) the purchase has, so it can adapt to any type of purchase

Thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard Worklow for the purchase requisition is WS00000038.

Thanks and regards,

SNJY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all!

I cant figure out how it handles cases where you have multiple approvers?? the workflow should have a loop or something??

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain the mutiple approver through configuration in Transsaction SPRO.

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide >>> Materials Management >>> Purchasing >>> Purchase Requisition >>> Set Up Procedure Without Classification

Please mainain

Release Codes

Release indicator

Assign Release Indicators

Release Points: Prerequisites

Determination of Release Strategy

Approvers can be maintained according to release code.

Thanks and regards,

SNJY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check workflow template WS20000077 ..

As mentioned above do the required SPRO settings & check the workflow..

You can also copy the std wf to custom workflow using PFTC Tcode & make the required changes in

your custom workflow version.

Regards,

Bharath

glauco
Active Contributor

Hi f_mont.

Workflow don't need a design with a loop because it is created a new workflow to each step of aproval. Standard program will trigger other workflow to next level and will trigger terminator event to already running.

It's automatic and transparent to user and you. This follow the sequence of each aproval sequence depending of functional configuration about it.

To get it ready to start and be triggered, ask to functional fill field in SPRO, with 1 (users of viwl T16FW) or 9 (EXIT). --> SPRO --> Materials management --> Purchasing --> Purchasing req. --> Release procedure ... --> Define Release procedure for PR...Release Codes --> Field workflow = 1 or 9.

Configure the same number in rule PFAC in workflow step task to 20000027 and it will get automatic depending on configuration in 1 or 9. 1 is automatic and needs previous functional configuration and 9 needs that you encode some line codes in user exit EXIT_SAPLEBNF_005 (enhance M06E0005 in CMOD).

I need to do the same here (for PO, contract and requisition), but here will be type 9 and I need to get users by profile in user exit.

best regards.

Glauco

Edited by: Glauco Kubrusly on Jun 14, 2011 9:58 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi f_mont,

search the forum before posting.

you can find, many a threads on your query.

Aditya