cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operation TABLE in SAP Schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am using operation "TABLE" to query table 167. i have written a rule to query medical plan after function P0167. if have only one entry in table p0167(Only Medical), then my rule is working as required. if i have multiple entries (Medical, dental, vision coz IT0167 stores all the health plan), my rule fails because system has more than one entry in table P0167.

System always takes the last value (Vision plan) in Table P0167 and goes into the rule. sinces the last entry is not a medical plan, system comes out my rule.

Is there a way that i can have a pointer in schema which says upon finishing one record, query the second record in the same table. if so what operation is it and how to write a PCR?

Need your input.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We asked an ABAP programmer to create a custom operation (ZTABL) to read IT0057, IT0167, IT0168 or IT0169,

since operation TABLE could not be relied on to read these infotypes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks mam, thats what even iam planning to do. But if you have only one record in any infotype, you can use TABLE operation to quey.

Thats my conlcusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you see the code of the function of the TABLE...you will find that the function will read T511, T512, ALP and C1 table. Or internal table with current WPBP split. I'm not sure how it works...but can you explain what you are trying to achieve with this rule. Also copy paste the rule. How are you calling this rule..what is the function in the call?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response. My rule should read infotype 167. if the medical plan is M052 and if the option if EE only, system should take the value multply by 1.5 and the value should be compared with a constant. The lesser of thes two should be taken for deduction.

First iam checking for table P0167, then the plan type. If the plan type is 1010, then look whether the option is EE only. If its EE only then it goes into my rule.

Rule ZHEM:

TABLEP0167,

VAKGBPLTYP

XXXX

addwt *

GCY ZHE1

Rule ZHE1:

VARGBDEPCV

XXXX

Addwt *

EE+0

AmtX1.5

addwt *

these are the 2 rules that i have wrote.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how do you call this PCR ZHEM? With PIT or ACTIO or someother function.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its PIT, with ACTIO u can query WPBP but not a table.