cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting CVC - Characteristic Value Combination - MC62

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am working in APO 3.1 version. I have a requirement to delete the old CVC's from the system. They amount to 40K records. MC62 transaction allows me to delete one by one only (In 3.1 version we don't have the list selection to delete). Additionally, I have few navigational attributes to be considered while deleting the CVC's. They don't get listed in MC62 transaction.

Can someone please guide me?

FYI: I have already referred this link in SAP Help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/43/645f33285fb245a04e56b9386ca1a4/content.htm

Thanks,

Aashish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aashish

Not sure if this will work but try using LISTCUBE transaction to list CVC's instead of using MC62.

Rishi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rishi,

Listcube will only list the Infocube details. It won't neither relate to CVC nor have delete option.

Thanks,

Aashish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aashish

I was trying to see if you can get over your issue of not having navigational attributes in MC62 - Use LISTCUBE with the Infoprovider as the background Infocube created by POS activation (same name as POS under Unassigned nodes).

Of course, this won't help with delete. For that you could see if LSMW or a BDC based custom program works.

Apologize if this is not helpful.

Rishi Menon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aashish,

If you are sure that you do not need the "old" cvc-s you can run the /SAPAPO/ATPQ_PAREA_K with the flag "delete characteristics".

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Tibor