cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Rec CANDIDATE SEARCH (debug)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I go "candidates search" (un filtered by nothing) and does not leave any results. I want to debug to find out you're looking for the system. Which program or function can i used for debug in SAP R3?

Greetings

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Class CL_HRRCF_SEARCH is the correct one. Have you made sure it is an external breakpoint? You can check also if the backend is on another server then the iViews called as then the debugger is not started. Therefore, you could test and execute the application also directly from SE80 and check if the debugger is started.

Regards

Nicole

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hey Larachel,

Please check from the SKPR07 transaction are you able to search the things.

Instead of debugging, First you need to find it out what could be the reason of problem.

Please refer to the note

817145 -> Composite SAP note/overview: TREX troubleshooting

1300398 -> General Recommendations for Search Related issues in E-rec

1292143 -> BF HCM_ERC_CI_2 active: Using the search with SES

1426757 -> BF HCM_ERC_CI_3 active: Tips for searching with SES

Please check the relevant for you and follow, This should give you the hint where the problem is.

Best Regards,

Deepak..

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To set external debugging first go to SE38 -> utilities -> settings.

Then go 'ABAP Editor' -> 'Debugging' and make sure the correct user name is there.

Then go into the program or method you want to debug and on the menu bar along the top you will see 2 icons for debugging. Highlight the line in the code where you want the debugger to stop and click on the external debugger (the one on the right).

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

CL_HRRCF_SEARCH

SEARCH_ON_SES_OBJECTS

CL_HRRCF_SEARCH

CL_HRRCF_SM_ELEMENT

CL_HRRCF_CEC_CAND_TG

CL_HRRCF_CLASSIC_SEARCH_PL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but i don't know how open it. Which transaction must i used?

0 Kudos

I presume you mean how to switch on debugging in backend!!

In this case it is /H to switch it on.

Hope this is what you were asking

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, how can we extract the class name and / or the name of the method to debug functionality of the portal through SAP R / 3?

Are there transactions SA R / 3 for debug functionality of the portal in the tab "Recruiter"?. For example, we know that there is a SAP R/3 transaction "pz21" to debug "Job Posting" for ESS (Table t77www_srv)

We can not get debug when adding external breakpoint in SAP R / 3 in class and / or methods:

CL_HRRCF_SEARCH

SEARCH_ON_SES_OBJECTS

CL_HRRCF_SEARCH

CL_HRRCF_SM_ELEMENT

CL_HRRCF_CEC_CAND_TG

CL_HRRCF_CLASSIC_SEARCH_PL

Objective: To debug the portal "Candidate Search" in the tab "Recruiter. "

Debug is required by the message: "No data available", but that there are candidates in the SAP R/3 (un filtered by nothing).

Thanks.