cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan values for statistical key figures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created statistical key figures in KK01, done the allocation for these statistical key figures to receiving cost centers in KB31N .

Please can anyone tell me how i can enter plan values (actual $ amounts in various cost elements) for these statistical key figures so that when the plan assesment cycle is executed amounts are transferred to the receiving cost centers as per allocation define in KB31N.

Thanks

Mira

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you need to enter plan values in KP46

And note that you cant enter the SKF values per GL account... You can only allocate expenses based on SKF by specifying the SKF as receiver tracing factor in Plan Assesmt cycle

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajay,

Values are there in KP46 too, but they are in the unit of measure of statisfical key figure for example FTs for key figure Square feet. How to enter the $ values for key figure sqft. You have mentioned I can enter it with GL account, what transaction code can i enter it.

Thanks

Mira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mira,

You will have to plan the Cost Element Planning ($$) using the T-Code # KP06 using the combination of Cost Center /Cost Element wise.

Hope this helps to you.

Regards,

Pandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pandu,

Values that are planned without statistical key figures are entered using cost center / cost element combination. However values that are entered with stat. key figures are not even seen in KP06. But they have been entered and I am trying to figure out how to enter / change them.

Regards

Mira

former_member588855
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mira,

Ajay has mentioned you can't enter SKF with GL account. SKF are assigned to cost center. In assessment cycle you assign these SKF as the basis of distribution for GLs.

If the SKF has been created with key figure Sqft. It cannot be changed however you can assign $ values to it. The purpose is to distribute as per those values will be met. Otherwise create a new skf with a different key figure suitable to you.

Regards,

Divraj

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You cant enter any monetary values for SKF>.. For that requirement, you should use activity types

I dont know whats your purpose is... If it is to allocate expenses based on FT, then KP46 is enough

br, Ajay M